Captain Tim R. Carlile, PLS President
Other CertificationsHYPACK Certified HydrographerUSACE Construction Quality Management (CQM) OSHA 30 & 10-hour General Industry Training CPR and First Aid NAUI Advanced Scuba Diving certificationHazwoper 24-hour CourseTWIC Card USCG Captain's License – 100-ton MasterSeaBat Multibeam Echosounder CertificationFAA Remote Pilot
Mr. Carlile is an expert in the following software programs: MicroStation · HYPACK · Terramodel 4.10 · HYSWEEP · PDS2000 · Chesapeake Technology SWM · MAGLOG NT · MAG PICK · CORPSCON · Trimble TDS Survey Link
His experience extends beyond the traditional surveying to using ROV, USBL and CTD equipment for environmental surveys and Single–beam, Multi-beam, Side Scan, Magnetometer, and Sub-bottom profiler for hydrographic surveys. He is also an experienced diver and has performed many dives for visual inspection of underwater conditions.
Jose Montana Senior Party Chief
Suzanne Carlile Office Manager
Ms. Carlile also works as a field survey technician and CAD operator. She is proficient with the Ashtech/Magellan GPS survey systems and in operating both singlebeam and multibeam hydrographic survey systems. She is likewise knowledgeable on the following software for data collection, post-processing and drafting:
- MicroStation V8i
- Terramodel 10.61
- HYPACK 2012
Scott Sharpe Contract Employee - Marine Instrumentation Specialist and Hydrographic Survey Specialist
- Significant experience in field operations and oceanographic instrumentation preparation having participated in over 125 oceanographic cruises.
- Marine survey experience in bathymetric single beam and multi-beam surveying, sediment mapping surveys, sediment sampling surveys, magnetometer, side-scan surveys, reservoir life and volumetric studies.
- Project management, including multi-vessel geophysical, bathymetry, video, ROV, magnetic and sidescan surveys.
- Multi-beam and single beam data processing
- Designed the electronics for SDI product line of survey grade fathometers and sub-bottom acoustic profilers. Project includes state of the art acoustic receivers and transmitter implementing advanced gain, filtering, and multi-frequency signal processing
- Designed power management, command and control circuitry, graphical user interface for SDI product line of work class ROV
- Development of portable DGPS/RTK bathymetric survey mapping systems
- Security Clearance U.S Department of Defense , CAC Card
Kyle Neumuller Survey Technician
CertificationsUSCG Captian's License - 100-ton Master FAA Remote PilotAAUS Scientific Diver PADI Advanced Open Water PADI Enriched Air DiverDAN Emergency Management Provider CPR & First Aid
Michael Carlile Survey Technician
Certifications USCG OUPV 6-pack Captain LicenseUSCG Captian's License-Masters-25 tonConfined Space Entry Certification Confined Space Entry Supervisor Certification NAUI Open Water Scuba Diver NAUI Nitrox DiverFAA Remote Pilot CPR & First AidTWIC
CertificationsUSCG OUPV 6-pack Captain LicenseFAA Remote Pilot CPR & First Aid Open Water Scuba DiverTWIC
Douglas Abraham Survey Technician
Daniela Villalba Survey Technician
CertificationsGeologist in Training License Confined Space Entry Supervisor Certification